Kurdistan Save the Children believes in every child’s right to education. To support this cause KSC’s Education Programme conducted a number of activities:
* On the 10/6-8/7/2018, KSC conducted eye examinations for 63 child beneficiaries of the Educational Training Center for Children with Special Needs which is conducted free of charge once every six months at West Eye Hospital.
* On the 11/6/2018 an art activity was conducted to commemorate the anniversary of The Children’s Cultural Center-Bazian‘s establishment.
* On the 27/6/2018 a seminar was conducted on road safety with the assistance of Sulaimani’s Traffic Directorate for child beneficiaries at The Children’s Cultural Center-Chwarta.
* On the 28/6/2018 the Educational Training Center for Children with Special Needs conducted a birthday celebration for 4 child beneficiaries.
* On the 1/7/2018, admission exams were conducted for 200 primary school graduates at Shahid Jabbar Exemplary School and 50 students were admitted depending on their marks.
* On the 5/7/2018, music and theatre activities were conducted to celebrate the anniversary of The Children’s Cultural Center-Sarshaqam‘s establishment.