Kurdistan Save the Children continues to assist youth in developing their abilities at the Youth Activity Centers.
The Youth Ability Development Program activities in June of 2018 include:
* Youth Activity Center- Khanaqeen: 1- Opening a volleyball course for 18 teams in Khanaqeen.
* Youth Activity Center- Darbandixan: 1- Opening a vocational hairdressing course for 15 youth. 2- Opening a football course for 28 teams.
* Youth Activity Center- Halabja: 1- Ending a table tennis course.
* Youth Activity Center- Sulaimani: 1- Opening a guitar course for 25 youth. 2- Opening an English language course for 30 youth.
* Youth Activity Center- Shorsh: 1- Provision of hot meals for 650 students at Charmo University and Chamchamal Technical Institute’s dormitories which was provided by donors and Mr. Azad Hassan and Nawzad Hassan. 2- Provision of 150 food packs for city gardeners and drivers which was provided by donors and Mr. Azad Hassan and Mr. Soran Hamid.