The aim of the Youth Activity Centers is providing equal opportunities of growth and learning.
The Youth Ability Development Program activities in April of 2018 include:
* Youth Activity Center- Ranya: 1- Opened a knitting course for 112 youth. 2- Opened a knitting exhibition.
* Youth Activity Center- Kalar: 1- Opened a hairdressing course for 28 youth. 2- Conducting a music concert. 3- Distributing 220 books to children at Tazade Refugee Camp.
* Youth Activity Center- Khanaqeen: 1- Opened (English language, football, sewing and music) courses for 211 youth. 2- Conducted a seminar about music.
* Youth Activity Center- Koya: 1- Opened a hairdressing course for 15 youth. 2- Conducted a music concert and opened an art gallery for 15 youth.
* Youth Activity Center- Shorsh: 1- Conducted a swimming championship. 2- Conducted an annual Kite Carnival.
* Youth Activity Center- Halabja: 1-Opened an art exhibition in collaboration with Kalar Youth Activity Center for 30 youth.
* Youth Activity Center- Sulaimani: 1- Opened a (hairdressing, cosmetology and English language) course for 63 youth. 2- Organized a seminar with the assistance of Rasan Organization for 15 youth.
* Youth Activity Center-Darbandixan: 1- Opened 2 football courses for 168 youth.