Kurdistan Save the Children aims to provide all children with healthcare, deliver clinical support and provide the means to rehabilitate children who suffer from diseases.
KSC’s Health Program conducted a numerous activities in March:
* Conducting surgeries for 15 children in which 3 children were of refugee families residing in Kurdistan.
– Conducting cardiac surgeries for 9 children in Kurdistan/ Duhok, India, Italy and Israel.
– Conducting eye surgeries for 4 children in Duhok and Erbil.
– Conducting a brain surgery for 1 child in Iran.
– Conducting a spinal surgery for 1 child in Sulaimani.
* Filling out new health forms for 69 children with medical issues in (Kirkuk, Erbil, Duhok, Sulaimani, Bazian, Chamchamal, Takia, Barika, Bainjan, Halabja, and Arbat) in which 7 children were of refugee families residing in Kurdistan.
* Conducting medical examinations by KSC’s physician for 134 children (76/Sulaimani, 12/Erbil, and 46/Duhok) in which 153 children were of refugee families residing in Kurdistan.