During the summer break, the Youth Activity Center’s doors are open to all youth without differentiation.
In the 2nd half of May and beginning of June the centers conducted a number of activities, such as:
* The Youth Activity Center-Shorsh Opened a hairdressing course for 10 youth.
* The Youth Activity Center-Khanaqeen opened a (table tennis course for 40 youth, English course for 40 youth, a sewing course for 50 women and a volleyball championship for 18 youth).
* The Youth Activity Center- Kalar opened an art exhibition for south and eastern Kurdistan caricature artists which consisted of 150 paintings at.
* The Youth Activity Center- Darbandixan conducted 2 football championships (1- for 32 teams in Darbandixan, 2- for 120 teachers in 12 schools).
* The Youth Activity Center- Ranya ended a hairdressing course in which 14 youth participated for 25 days.
* The Youth Activity Center- Sulaimani in coordination with Kurdistan Chess Federation conducted a chess championship for children aged 8-12.