Our aim is to provide a better future for youths by offering them opportunities to discover and develop their potential.
Kurdistan Save the Children/Youth Ability Development Program in the 2nd half of April and 1st half of May:
Youth Activity Center- Khanaqeen:
* On the 16/4/2017 an open English conversation was held for 55 youth.
* On the 20/4/2017 a calligraphy exhibition was opened for Ms. Derin Karim.
* On the 11/5/2017 opened an exhibition for 55 participants of a sewing course.
Youth Activity Center-Darbandixan:
* On the 25/4/2017 a forum was conducted for youths (Bwar Talib and Hawzhin Arif) under the title (effects of mental illnesses on the human body).
* On the 30/4/2017 a forum was conducted for sports trainer Mr. Mohammed Diesel and Mr. Nabaz, owner of Golden Body Company, provided the participants with gifts.
Youth Activity Center-Ranya:
*On the 30/4/2017 a music and art festival was conducted.
*On the 30/4/2017 opened a hairdressing course for 16 youth.
* On the 8/5/2017 opened a table tennis course for 23 youth which lasted 2 days.
Youth Activity Center-Koya:
* On the 2/5/2017 opened a sewing course for 15 women.
Youth Activity Center-Sulaimani:
* Opened a hairdressing course for 35 youth.
* On the 11/5/2017 opened a Chess Department with the assistance of the Kurdistan Chess Federation.
Youth Activity Center-Kalar:
* On the 20/4/2017 opened an art exhibition for 15 youth beneficiaries.
* On the 5/5/2017 organized a mountain hiking trip for 30 youth to Branan Mountain.
* Youth artists decorated Ashna Primary School walls with pictures and cartoon characters.