Children need a place to express themselves, play and learn through diverse activities. KSC’s Children’s Cultural Centers provide this place for every child regardless of social background in a peaceful and safe environment.
The activities of KSC’s Educational Program in April include:
* On 12//4/2017 an art exhibition was opened for 75 child beneficiaries at KSC’s Children’s Cultural Center- Bazian.
* On the 16th till 18th of April 2017, the Children’s Cultural Center- Chwarta performed the play (Shano and her Friends) at 3 different locations for 125 child beneficiaries at the Children’s Cultural Center- Chwarta, 325 students at Sarser Primary School and 80 children at Chwarta Nursery.
* On the 21/4/2017 and 27/4/2017 a number of diverse music, sport, and art activities were conducted for about 520 children at Piramagrun Refugee Camp and 600 children at the Children’s Cultural Center-Arbat.
* On the 22/4/2017 Shahed Jabbar Examplary School (11th grade) students participated in an Earth festival with 12 science projects.
* On the 24/4/2017 the child beneficiaries at the Children’s Cultural Center- Arbat, with the performance of a play and songs, participated in the “Protecting our Teeth Awareness Campaign” organized by the Emergency staff in Arbat Refugee camp.
* On the 26/4/2017 a poem forum was organized for two poets Mr.Muhamd Pakizh and Ms. Tre Mahmud at Sara Cultural Center.