Kurdistan Save the Children on the 5th of February 2017 with the aim of further developing the education system opened School Curriculum Advancement Courses at the Children’s Cultural Centers (Sarra, Sarshaqam, Chwarta, Bazian, and Arbat) for grades (one, four, five, six, seven, and nine).
- Kurdish language Course for 120 beneficiaries (57 girls, 63 boys).
- Math Course for 244 beneficiaries (106 girls, 137 boys)
- Arabic Language Course for 174 beneficiaries (86 girls, 88 boys)
- English Language Course for 192 beneficiaries (93 girls and 99 boys)
- Science Course for 97 beneficiaries (41 girls, 56 boys)
- Social Studies Course for 10 beneficiaries (7 girls, 33 boys)